Suffering from a Sports Injury?
We Can Help!
Sports & Golf Injury Treatment
Sports, while exciting, is also a dangerous activity to take part in. Physical exertion is a major part of most sports, especially outdoor ones, demanding people to go beyond their existing limits and push their bodies to the maximum. The result of constantly straining muscles and stressing bones beyond their limits leads to wear and tear and causes injuries if unchecked or unsustained. Injuries in sports can be quite major, with many people losing the ability to walk or having some other body parts lose a part of its function due to wear and tear injuries. The results can be serious and can last for the athlete’s entire life. Hence, athletes need to have the right training regime and appropriate diet to sustain their lifestyle throughout their careers.
Here’s a look at the problems a sportsperson is likely to face.
What Type of Injuries Can You Suffer in Sports?
The injuries that you are likely to suffer in sports are numerous and extend to each part of the body. However, the ones that athletes and sportspersons typically have to deal with include:
- Patellofemoral syndrome is perhaps the most common injury seen in sports. It occurs when the kneecap does not get the correct support from the muscles after they have sustained damage due to falls.
- Rotator Cuff tear and injury. This shoulder pain is experienced in a wide range of sports, from cricket to golf. In the latter, it is highly common since unbalanced swings can put extra pressure on the shoulder.
- Tennis or Golf Elbow. Commonly found in sports that require gripping, this occurs when the forearm becomes inflamed due to overuse.
- Lower back problems. The lumbar section of the spine suffers a lot of stress in most sports. Any sport that requires bending, from golf to tennis, puts pressure on the athlete’s lower back, which can lead to problems in the future, such as sciatica.
- Elbow Tendonitis. Overuse of the arm leads to wear and tear in the joints, with the elbow joint being affected the most. Swelling occurs in this condition.
What is the Treatment for these Problems?
The treatment for these injuries requires a lot of care and rehab. Athletes need to maintain their workout routine and their diet in order to provide the best support to their injured body parts. Something that they can explore which is bound to offer great support and relief is chiropractic care. A chiropractor not only offers relief for the back but also ensures that your spine is given the right amount of care which results in corrected biomechanics in your entire body.
A chiropractor understands what you need to recuperate from your injury and gives you exactly that and more. They are doctors that can offer you the relief you need, bringing you a treatment that is specifically tailored to ensure that your body gets the right amount of relief. In an injury, the body needs recuperative therapy that can help set it on the path to recovery, and that is what you can find in at Kemner Chiropractic.
Benefits of Sports Injury Treatment at Kemner Chiropractic
Get Back to Normal
Get Back to Work
Live Your Life
No Down Time
Getting Started is Easy
Call to book your appointment.
Start getting back to normalcy with your first session!
Wonderfully surprised with great results from Dr. Kemner. Gentle and empathetic. My new place to keep aligned and pain free.
Contact Kemner Chiropractic
850 NW Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34994